Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Who can help me: I don't know the mechanics or how to handle myself in the forum because I don't have experience in this form of communication. Thanks to those who can guide me, both to raise problems and to send material (photos, images, links) and in text. This same order I'm not sure I'm placing it in the correct space. Thank you

Your English is much better than my Spanish!

Try to pick the heading that best fits your enquiry - dont worry if you get it wrong - one of the mods will move it to the most appropriate section.

Links can be pasted into a message

Most documents can be attached by using the 'drag files here to attach' function at the bottom of each message.

Join in and have fun!

¡Tu inglés es mucho mejor que mi español!

Intente elegir el encabezado que mejor se adapte a su consulta; no se preocupe si se equivoca, una de las modificaciones lo moverá a la sección más adecuada.

Los enlaces se pueden pegar en un mensaje La mayoría de los documentos se pueden adjuntar usando la función 'arrastrar archivos aquí para adjuntar' en la parte inferior de cada mensaje.

¡Únete y diviértete!

• Like 1

Good advice there from Skipper Billy.

Have a browse around and don't feel that you have to post but also there is no problem at all if you do. There are no silly questions on this forum :smiley:

One thing though, please could all posting be in English please ?

This is one of the forum rules.