NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M97 (Owl Nebul) and M108

21 hours ago, MarkAR said:

Not sure if this will show anything, set computer and phone screens to white and compare.

Might show up something.

Not sure if this will help but do you have a display set up feature? this is the default Apple one.

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 22.18.33.png

What do you mean by set computer and phone screens to white and compare? 

I'm using Windows, but I think I have something similar:

Untitled.jpg.4bb7b3c9d1615a80c6eab8be2fa52a71.jpg 

I found the display calibration in the Advanced tab and went through the process, but (I think) everything looks ok there.

Edited by Adam1234

5 minutes ago, Nicola Hannah Butterfield said:

@adam1234

Choose either Adobe or sRGB these are standard colour profiles, it is possible your monitor may have a slightly different one, if it is different try the adobe, it's what I shoot in on the camera, though it and srgb are the same in practical terms.

There doesn't seem to be an adobe profile, but there's a few different sRGB profiles. I think the 2 at the bottom of ICC profiles are where I've attempted the colour calibration process.

Untitled.jpg.448c386ba186ffa94fe87536c677435d.jpg

SRGB IEC61966-2.1 I think is the standard, I presume the first two are native to your laptop, you will have to forgive it a get a few things wrong, such awhile since I did this. One of my monitors, the one I am typing on is set to HP w20 LCD monitor, but has the option of SRGB IEC61966-2.1, I don't think it would make much difference but try it, you can change it back.