Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello.  Thoughts on Bresser reflectors.  Ive been looking at the 150mm dobsonian table top. Anyone owned a Bresser? If so are they of good quality? Thank you. 😊

Edited by Plissken

7 hours ago, Plissken said:

Anyone owned a Bresser?

Hi. We have three. The 6" f8, 6" f5 and 8"-f3.9. A notch above the SW equivalents in all respects, especially build quality. Another advantage is that you can cut out the dealer and order direct. The German shipping and support is first rate.

Examples with the one in which you are interested: here and here. The only difference being the three (rather than 4) vaned spider.

Don't miss the current offer.

HTH

Edited by alacant

1 hour ago, johninderby said:

Yes a berrer equipped scope and very nice quality scope. Well worth the extra for the 8” or 10”.

Great thread! I was not aware that they also sold a 10" version. That telescope design is very good! 

23 hours ago, alacant said:

Hi. We have three. The 6" f8, 6" f5 and 8"-f3.9. A notch above the SW equivalents in all respects, especially build quality. Another advantage is that you can cut out the dealer and order direct. The German shipping and support is first rate.

Examples with the one in which you are interested: here and here. The only difference being the three (rather than 4) vaned spider.

Don't miss the current offer.

HTH

Hello and thank you for your response.  I have orderd the Beesser refractor 102 600 focal lengh from FLO.  I'm going to mount it on my skaywatcher az5. I also have the GTI go to mount what I could use, I kind of regret buying that because I don't have much look with technology, I'm hoping it works properly. Anyway thank you for your advice 

• Like 1