Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heart & Soul - Fuji XT100, Pentacon 50mm, SkyGuider Pro

So, it's been a while (or maybe years?) since I've attempted stacked DSO imaging. 

Just 90 light frames @ 60 seconds, ISO 800, Fuji XT100 stock camera. iOptron Skyguider Pro (on loan) and my vintage Pentagon 50mm lens. DSS and PS for processing.   

I'm struggling with colour balance and all sorts of things so any input would be most welcome!

I've tried various iterations, a couple are below. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png413980893_HeartSoulTiff1_2_PNG_crop.thumb.png.1dbddf43cf7fe2d23debf87abc21bae6.png

Heart&SoulTiff1_2_PNG.png

Edited by Lockie

27 minutes ago, carastro said:

I looked at the first one, 92.66 Mb and the colour looks balance, but there is a red gradient? bottom left. not sure what that is.

Carole 

Thanks Carole, I've now downscaled the files to PNG and JPEG so they actually appear :D I couldn't fix the bottom left corner so I cropped it out in some versions. There was a huge amount of gradient initially so I purchased the gradientxterminator plug in which did help a lot, but I think the red must be left over from the initial gradient.

I'm glad the rest appears balanced to someone else :) I might see if I can lasso the left corner and process it separately.