NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Neq6 problem

geordie85

I'm having a bit of a problem with my neq6 recently. I hadn't used it for about a month or so, then had clear skies so I set up as usual and after everything was running smoothly I left it to do its thing. I checked back around 20 minutes later to find it hsf stopped tracking. Reset everything and it happened again. 

I've tried changing the power supply, tried changing my eqmod cable and even tried the handset but it keeps happening. I've wached the red light and it doesn't blink or go off. 

Has anyone encountered this problem before or have any other ideas as to why this may be happening? 

Edited by geordie85

1 hour ago, Starflyer said:

Have you got limits enabled in EQMOD? Perhaps it reached the limit and stopped.

There are no limits set. 

My mount randomly stops regardless of where it is aiming. It can happen after a few seconds or a few hours. 

My initial thought is the power connection, but I've tried mains and my tracer battery and both give the same result. I've also tried using duck tape to make sure the connector stays in.