Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Enhanced duel axis motors

Hi... wondering if anyone can help me out.. I have just filled my motor drives to my EQ5... In the manual it say if i turn it on it will start compensating for the earths rotation but its not all im getting is a flashing red light with a bit green light on the hard set can anyone help please 

I think a flashing light means flat batteries ?

The RA starts to track as soon as the hand set is switched on - no lights show. The lights only show when a directional button is pressed.

You won't notice the RA tracking movement and it's very quiet.

4 minutes ago, Anthony1979 said:

Hi... wondering if anyone can help me out.. I have just filled my motor drives to my EQ5... In the manual it say if i turn it on it will start compensating for the earths rotation but its not all im getting is a flashing red light with a bit green light on the hard set can anyone help please 

How long did you leave the mount running ? In tracking (sidereal) mode the mount will rotate at 15 deg/hour, so any rotation over a short period might not be so obvious. What happens when you press one of the buttons and select a higher rate ?