Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ISS, Am I seeing Things

bilbo

Hi All

Just popped my head out to watch the ISS, I knew a couple of re supply missions were due, so I wanted to see if I could see the supply craft trailing the station.

"Three fingers" behind sure enough a faint dot trailing the ISS.

The only thing is the mission launch seems to have been moved to the 4th, (Just checked) So the big Q, Am I nuts.

A thought has just occurred to me though and that is, Has a previously docked craft been released for return.

ISS is back in the Sky at 18:13pm ALT 10 deg in the West, Finishes  ALT 51 deg Due South at 18:16pm. Only a three minute window

Take a look.

Steve

Thank Marv

That was my best mate Bullet, A beagle and half, Died last October 12th.

Had to get another dog to keep me from going nuts,  Another beagle, but female born to a welsh hunting pack, brought up in Liverpool by Polish people who had to return to Poland.  She's been a challenge but kept me going, wouldn't be without her now

All The best

Steve

PS Keep an eye out on the ISS passes  4th to 11/12th, Dragon and Progress are both going up. Should be visible

IMG_0637.JPG

I won’t go on about dogs or this thread might get bumped into the lounge. However, I know how you feel. After we lost our two the house was like a museum.

Dog rescue, to the rescue. First one was a beaten and abused pup (sure would like to get my hands on the owner) and the second was much loved but couldn’t afford to feed her.

The house has been transformed, not just because they ate the furniture.

Just so this can be classed as Astro related I have the ISS app on my phone, so I will keep checking.

A2A06E2D-0C6E-41AC-9BA2-E130222D52D7.jpeg