Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Move to Arizona ??

jcm

Got everthing ready last night to get a close up image of the Horsehead neb. It took a bit of time framing the neb because I was using the C9.25 and the Atik 16HR. I did a test image of 6 mins ( see below). After that the clouds rolled in. Waited 1hr still cloudy , went to bed , got up this morning clear blue sky and its been clear all day so far. I wonder how much property costs in Arizona ???

It seems very difficult to get a lengthy clear spell at a suitable time.

John

post-13061-133877350677_thumb.jpg

Hi John,

Perhaps we all ought to give up life in the UK and start a commune in the Arizona desert - how many wives could we have (hope Jane doesn't read this!).

Your image has lots of grain but actually some photographers would pay good money for that effect! I like the image lots although I hope we all get better imaging opportunities soon!

Hey Steve, IIRC, Jane bought you your 25c did she not, so I hope too she doesn't read your post,

otherwise you could be in serious trouble mate. :laughing2:

The Arizona commune sounds a good Idea though. The sun is shining here in Carlisle, but still freezing. I'm unable to mix any mortar, I was going to do a few more courses today too. :crybaby:

Ron.

Oooops, Jane has just looked over my shoulder and seen the post :shock: and yes, she did indeed buy the M25C as a surprise. I'm not quite sure what she means to do but apparently Jane is interested in some of your mortar - something about new boots for me?

Oooops, Jane has just looked over my shoulder and seen the post :shock: and yes, she did indeed buy the M25C as a surprise. I'm not quite sure what she means to do but apparently Jane is interested in some of your mortar - something about new boots for me?

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Beg pardon John, unforgivable hi-jack mate.

Ron. :oops:

Jon

That is a good pic for given that it is a test pic.

I think moving to Arizona has some merit.....

I missed the occultation as it was clear all day then the cloud rolled in 30 before the star and stayed there for the duration...... :)

Archived