Narrowband

Moon,Venus,Juipiter and soem Galileans maybe...

Psychobilly

Just had a closer look at one of the longer exposure images I took of the Conjunction tonight - home too late for the occulation... I have zoomed the area around jupiter are there some of the Galilean moons showing?

10702_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Please excuse my ignorance as I am more of a DSO man...

Thanks

Billy...

Thanks for such a quick answer Trev :)

I initally binned those images thinking soemthing had gone wrong then realised that the "camera shake" was only on Jupiter... and there shouldnt have been any (much) shake as the camera was on a tripod...albeit inches from a busy road...

Happy bunny now...

I can see three Gallys Billy. The one way out left is quite faint, but it is there.

The exposure brought out the Earthshine good too.

A goodly pic. mate, so you can add the solar system to your repertoire now. :laughing2:

Ron. :)

I can see three Gallys Billy. The one way out left is quite faint, but it is there.

The exposure brought out the Earthshine good too.

A goodly pic. mate, so you can add the solar system to your repertoire now. :laughing2:

Ron. :)

There's no avoiding the Solar System Billy, you have to go through it to get to the DSO's. It's just a question of whether you make a stop on the way or not. :laughing2:

Ron. :D

Archived