NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Is this a misprint ?

Davey-T

But they are a con-mans paradise, as all things audio, especially HI-FI, is purely subjective.... 

Yes, there are lots of things you can objectively measure e.g. frequency response, total harmonic distortion, cross-over response etc. but in the end, it all boils down to how you perceive the experience, and remember, no two pairs of ears are the same, no matter what BS is spouted.

• Like 2

I think I read once about an "uni-directional cable"..... ie. it would work one way better than the other  due to the strand coiling and twist.....   could it have been April 1st ??

I decided not to purchase.

36 minutes ago, Craney said:

I think I read once about an "uni-directional cable"..... ie. it would work one way better than the other  due to the strand coiling and twist.....   could it have been April 1st ??

I decided not to purchase.

It's no joke in some Hi Fi circles even if the signal is ac!

Regards Andrew 

• Like 1

For audio frequencies, NO cable can be uni-directional, but for very high frequencies, where you are approaching wave guiding territories, then yes, the molecular structure of disparate materials can have almost a 'diode' effect.....

• Thanks 1