Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Messier 57

toxic

first light with the new SW Quattro from FLO courtesy from the wife for i havent posted in a while as i have not been to well thanks to james cook im doing much better anyway here's the image.

1 hour each of LRGB at 300 seconds per sub

3 hours of HA at 600 seconds per sub

atik 383l mono efw2 with baader fiters SW Quattro 10s with aplanatic cc all on the SW AZEQ6-GT

thanks for looking and all CC welcome

Messier 57 Quattro 10s new jpeg 50 percent.jpg

On 30/05/2019 at 17:31, Rodd said:

Very nice--notch down the brightness in the center and details will resolve.   On my screen there is a greenish cast--but that could easily be the monitor. 

Rodd

have gave it a go to reduce the brightness and the green with hlvg please let me know if the green is gone .not sure about the brightness though

Messier 57 Quattro 10s new 1-4 jpg-psp.jpg

1 hour ago, toxic said:
On 30/05/2019 at 12:31, Rodd said:

Rodd

have gave it a go to reduce the brightness and the green with hlvg please let me know if the green is gone .not sure about the brightness thoug

Now I am looking at it on another screen and I think I like the first.  I like the sky in #2 but the DSO in #1.  I think you overdid the brightness reduction.  I was referring only to the center--the white ring area--and just a smidgeon.  The difference between #1 and #2 is huge!  do 10% of what you did.  But--this is just me mentally tweaking the image--it is great the way it is.  Maybe try adding the 2 images together.

Rodd

Archived