Can anyone recommend a field flattener?

Hello all, here is my rig:

Explore Scientific ED80 Essential (f/6)
Nikon D7100

I'm currently using a plain 2" Camera Adapter and T-ring, but want to add a field flattener. I've seen mixed-to-negative reviews for Explore Scientific's flattener so was wondering if anyone can recommend a good alternative.

Thanks!

I could not say whether Stellarvue private-labels someone else's flatteners or make their own, but they're definitely a brand to consider.

The trouble with looking for recommendations is that few people are going to have experience with more than one in a given scope, unless it's bad. I certainly have gotten terrific results from my SFFR-70 APO, but that's a reducer too.

The Hotech SCA offers 1.0x and is supposed to work between F5 to F8. It recommends the typical 55mm spacing to sensor but I have one and I'm still experimenting with this. Currently at 61mm and need to add more. I bought it for its self centering nosepiece and it has good reviews. There are more expensive flatteners available like the TSFlat2 which seem to be recommended but they all need precise spacing. It's a rite of passage!

Does anyone know whether the Hotech flattener mentioned needs to be on a CCD, or can it be used on a dslr too?

The manual for the Hotech says "The space between the CCD chip to the T-Thread shoulder of the SCA Field Flattener is 55mm", but I'm not sure how to determine this or if I need to buy extra spacers.

Archived