SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

clear nights forecast ??

Fingers crossed for tonight older smaller notebook that has seemed to be less problematic charged and ready to be taken out battery charged and waiting .old unwell cat laying under cherry tree waiting to cause havoc around my feet ( bless her) . ? do I plug laptop in now and just check that it recognises everything or have dinner first?.

Ps white patch on floor under tree is cats head.

20190418_172613.jpg

On 18/04/2019 at 17:32, Fieldsy said:

Fingers crossed for tonight older smaller notebook that has seemed to be less problematic charged and ready to be taken out battery charged and waiting .old unwell cat laying under cherry tree waiting to cause havoc around my feet ( bless her) . ? do I plug laptop in now and just check that it recognises everything or have dinner first?.

Ps white patch on floor under tree is cats head.

20190418_172613.jpg

That dew sheild is about twice the length it needs to be effective. All that the extra length is doing is catching the wind mate.

2 hours ago, Adam J said:

That dew sheild is about twice the length it needs to be effective. All that the extra length is doing is catching the wind mate.

Never actual used it yet just put it on as routine 

Well I finish work in about 1 hrs so gonna set it up again all charged .??Down loaded all that plate solve and apat thingy so let's see how that goes .something else that can cause me grief lol.

Hows you got much done ?

Just do a basic polar alignment with the polar scope and then a three star align.  The moon is up tonight so its star clusters only really. The whole point of a guide camera is that polar alignment does not need to be as accurate.

Archived