Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Teegul-Lapides

Nakedgun

Looks good!

I've seen quite a few FC100DC & DF's mounted on the Teegul Lapides on threads on CN. Is it Astronomics who adapt it into that configuration?  I've enquired about it with UK dealers but it doesn't seem to be available as in your image, which is a shame as it would make a nice Altaz with slow motion controls.

Mike,

I've had this mount for a number of years, now, and seem to remember buying it from the U.S. Takahashi importer "Land, Sea & Sky". 

The counterweight and eyepiece tray were additions of mine.

Another view:

185832789_IMGP4957-Copy.thumb.JPG.b0149a5cdb29699629b210ce3fac18ed.JPG

I have had my Takahashi Teegul Lapides for some years on a Manfrotto tripod. It works flawlessly with a 4" scope. I tried the mount with the TSA-120 on the same tripod, but it was too much scope for the mount. This mount is my grab&go setup. Mine is stable without counterweights. It's my favorite mount.

image.jpeg.779f49dce1d5ee1291ea0d298fadb373.jpeg

4 hours ago, Stardust1 said:

I have had my Takahashi Teegul Lapides for some years on a Manfrotto tripod. It works flawlessly with a 4" scope. I tried the mount with the TSA-120 on the same tripod, but it was too much scope for the mount. This mount is my grab&go setup. Mine is stable without counterweights. It's my favorite mount.

image.jpeg.779f49dce1d5ee1291ea0d298fadb373.jpeg

The counterweights have been added to make it usable for a wider variety of scopes that I have around here, my FC-100DC does not require them.

Archived