Ic405 flaming star nebula

Pid

Well with this cold snap hitting us it was time to make the most of last night's cystal clear skies shooting out my back garden astroback yard style. First target I choose was a little too low in the sky so I decided on a object high up in the constellation auriga  shooting the nebula flaming star  using a heq5 tracking mount  skywatcher 130pds scope guided Canon modded  450d
30x5 min subs
10x5 darks
20x lights
10 bias frames 
Total 2.45 hours 

OK so I no its not the best and personally I feel there is more detail to pullout of the image so any help or tips would be appreciated it was edited via photoshop and used astronomy tools action set

_20190131_230857.JPG

I was looking through my 20x80's bins, last night at the constellation lots of details there.I like your capture lots of details you have caught.Like you said it is high in the sky, got to try the area myself one night.Mark

Cheers x6gas yeah it seems there's a lot of neblosity around that area between flaming star neb and tadpole neb but need to try and get the star colour back a little  need to learn had to use a star mask 

Archived