Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

How’s the future?

Jojo204

Hi all,

this message is being broadcast to the future 2019. I am currently in the year Two Thousand and Eighteen at exactly 20:13. Everything on earth is normal currently and I do not know what’s to come. There is oxygen in the air, water in the sea, and a telescope in my shed. Please report how the world is in 2019. 

Thank you

14 hours ago, Astro Imp said:

Using my crystal ball, nothing will change, your telescope will still be cloud bound in your shed ?

Haha unfortunately that’s not the case! As the first week of 2019 is clear skies for me! 

14 hours ago, Jojo204 said:

Hi all,

this message is being broadcast to the future 2019. I am currently in the year Two Thousand and Eighteen at exactly 20:13. Everything on earth is normal currently and I do not know what’s to come. There is oxygen in the air, water in the sea, and a telescope in my shed. Please report how the world is in 2019. 

Thank you

I can now state my prediction was true and with 2019 cane nothing apart from clear skies!

Archived