Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SHO Bubble

simmo39

Well I managed to get some Si data last night although it was nearly a disaster as it started to rain and although i got the important stuff in the scope still got wet :( . Hopefully no harm done, Was just glad I had invested in a laptop tent! Anyway here is the pic so far. Still need more data but Im pleased with what I have so far. All taken with ASI 1600 and SW 130 pds.

31742179918_25de56b7b1_b.jpg

Hints and tips welcome.

10 minutes ago, john2y said:

Nice data, what do you use for processing? Pixinsight? If yes, try to use color mask (under scripts) to get rid of the red and magenta to get that nice SHO yellow and blue image. 

Hi, yes I try and use PI but I think it's far better a program than I can do justice to. Will give it a go. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, simmo39 said:

Hi, yes I try and use PI but I think it's far better a program than I can do justice to. Will give it a go. Thanks.

After couple of years using photoshop I was overwhelmed by it at first but you'll get used to it, all you need to do is process data over and over. Check out this tutorial, it's the best for SHO processing I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kZPm8wRYgQ&t

6 minutes ago, john2y said:

After couple of years using photoshop I was overwhelmed by it at first but you'll get used to it, all you need to do is process data over and over. Check out this tutorial, it's the best for SHO processing I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kZPm8wRYgQ&t

Thanks, when I get back behind the poter I'll give it ago. 

Archived