Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clocks going back

saturn5

At the risk of being controversial, I actually prefer a later start time. There are the same amount of dark hours in a night no matter what the clocks say, and I prefer them to be when the kids are all tucked up for the night. Also, I invariably fall asleep for an hour when I get in from work. I can see the appeal for most though. Its certainly nice from the hobby point of view to have the extra dark hours.

Does anybody happen to know what the ratio of light to dark hours is in a year?

Point taken regards the same amount of dark hours.As my kid is now 16 he looks after himself so its nice to get out early sometimes instead of starting late ,finishing late and going to work next day like a half shut knife.

Falling asleep after getting home from work,now i can really relate to that :sleepy1:

Took the scope longer than usual to "link" lastnight...

The worst bit about the early darkness is having to setup in the dark and "use" the scoeps before they have cooled properly...

Billy...

Thats where an obsy is worth its weight...... :laughing2: I'm literally up and running in minutes, same with packing up.

And the bonus is I have some where to hide when I want peace and quite.

Archived