NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A couple of unusual Images

One explained.... the other a mystery...

FLIP.jpg.139fdd66d2b759911c849c9c53a6de01.jpg

This is when a meridian flip occurred when I was hastily changing the EFW from H-alpha to O3.... I did not halt the first capture and so I got a couple of Bubbles.......

The next one is  ( believe it or not....)   M27   the Dumbell Nebula.

One of my finest works........  DSS diasters !!......    I still really don't know how this one was produced....

62190644_wasm27DSSdiasters.jpg.0b3c03b75829e926571c88d69ab18e52.jpg

Tate gallery ??  ....

That’s clearly the old loading screen from a game on an old Amstrad or ZX Spectrum. Do you remember them? You used to put the cassette in and wait ages for the game to load? Good times.

anyway... I think you obviously have your exposure too short, if you’d left it longer, you’d see m27 appear a line at a time in glorious 8 bit graphics!

1 hour ago, spillage said:

Yep that's either manic miner (lets hope its not jetset willly because I have lost the card to unlock it)

!!!????..... these words are lost on me.......   I really do not want to Google "jetset willy" in case the alarms go off....    are these game characters ??.....

Archived