Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A few quick clusters

LostNSpace

Hi All!!!

Tonight was the 1st time for a while i have gone out imaging before midnight, wanted to make the most of the clocks going back and having that extra hour of darkness.

My main aim tonight was to grab some more data on M31, but as i was out earlier than usual it wasnt high enough to start imaging it, so i started by grabbing some subs on M15, didnt end up with many, just 8 x 30 sec subs @ ISO800 and 2 x 60 sec subs @ ISO 800

9820_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Then tried the Veil nebula again, but again failed miserably again at it.......By the time i had finished on the Veil, M31 was high enough to grab some more data on that but then it decided to play hide and seek behind a band of cloud that went straight across its path. Clear as anything either side of Andromeda though. I decided to give up on M31 for the night and try NGC7635 for the 1st time, half an hour into the session cloud really started to roll in and ended up feeling really disappointed with the night imaging wise so far, so just finished by capturing a couple of subs on M34 and M103 so at least i would have something to show for being out there 4hrs.

9821_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

9822_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M34 and M103 are just very quick 60sec subs taken at ISO800......

Anyways, thanks for looking.....

Mark

Archived