Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pojmanski

Starman

Oh my :shock: That really is something Pete can't say as i have seen it yet i did look last night but the Atmosphere and thin clouds stopped any view's of the Comet. The tail looks to of grown from the last image i seen of the comet last week?

Would you say the Comet is well within the Reach of say 10x50 Binos?

Excellent Image :laugh:

Oh my :shock: That really is something Pete can't say as i have seen it yet i did look last night but the Atmosphere and thin clouds stopped any view's of the Comet. The tail looks to of grown from the last image i seen of the comet last week?

Would you say the Comet is well within the Reach of say 10x50 Binos?

Excellent Image :laugh:

James

According to starry night pro pojmanski will be at magnitude 6.7 and will be low on the horizon at about 6.30am in the south east not far from Venus.

Mark

I thikn 6:30 would be too late from the UK Mark. Have you got daylight saving turned on? Comet was easy to see in 11x80 binoculars although I couldn't make out the tail - just a fuzzy head. 6x30 finder showed the head too.

I thikn 6:30 would be too late from the UK Mark. Have you got daylight saving turned on? Comet was easy to see in 11x80 binoculars although I couldn't make out the tail - just a fuzzy head. 6x30 finder showed the head too.

oops

Mark

Good capture Pete, Nice to see yet another comet that provide a target for the imagers.

Also enjoyed the S&N last night (Sat) on Saturn, some superb images on there, and good info.

nabban

Archived