Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon 23 and 24-8-18

xtreemchaos

Lovely Moons Charl, wondered if you were imaging it last night while it was annoying me :grin:

It did give me a chance to set up the SCT for my perennial attempts to image the Cas SNR, first to find it as the GoTo  consistently puts it just off the edge of the frame, may have to enter my own co-ords. Checked a few sources and they all agree, I can GoTo Caph a short distance away no problem so perhaps it's moved :grin:

Dave

thanks Dave, I wouldn't know how to use GOTO mate, ive got it on both my heq5 and eq6 but everytime ive tried ive ended up with a headache, I should learn really to get the most out my mounts. seeing was nice lastnight for the moon, I was hoping to get mars but got clouded out, wish the seeing was as good for sol thismorrning, loads of cloud too, but now F1 started theres hardly any cloud. charl.

Archived