Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Website Gallery Software?

Hi Folks,

I am thinking my good old website could do with an overhaul, especially in the imaging department. I've seen some very good arrangements for some of the SGL members websites, and was wondering what folks find the best for quickly uploading and displaying images on their sites? Ideally, I want to be able to display a series of thumbnails on the main page, with the ability to click on them to take you into the full size image with capture information, etc.

So, what are folks using for this?

Cheers,

Richie

• 2 months later...

very usefull software for creating , editing etc is Adobe Lightroom 2

its very easy, and looks nice 2.

you can do all kinds of things, display exif data ( only with normal pics , for stacked photo's the exif is different, or doenst even excist )

here a test gallery

click here

I'm stuck with the carp wizard that my host provides and cant host hi-res images from their site as all content has to be active :) ... They have recently upgrade the account for nothing so I now have a lot more webpages (70) and gizmos to play with so I might have a radical rethink on the layout.

Keeps falling to the bottom of the pile of things to do though :)

Billy...

Archived