Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Photo Request

Hi,

I'm completing a coursework essay on astrophotography, im looking for some images to illustrate the equipment/methods/targets mentioned in the essay. (I get bonus points for relevant and useful images). I don't have any photos good enough to put in of:

A planet.
A planetary Nebula.
A long focal length telescope (i.e. cat of some kind).
An astro CCD.

I wondered if anyone had any photos that they would be happy for me to use? I will put in a credit in the caption, with name/username/website whatever you want. :) 

Thanks for looking!

John

Finally! The Picture Sections are all in place! Thanks so much for the pictures and permissions, @CraigT82 @michael.h.f.wilkinson and @FLO -- (their customer service is so good, they allowed me free roam of the website thumbnails, lol!) :) I have accredited the images in the bibliography.

Now I have to get it sounding more like an essay and a bit less like obsessed ravings on ap... :D 

image.thumb.png.7f91b7c788047d448352375a3635ee09.png

Archived