Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

APP 1.061, Multi channel, multi session processing

vdb

New version is out, it will allow you to process mono data with different filters in one go.

Even better it will allow to differentiate between different sessions (lets say you needed new flats when imaging the same object due to dust or rotation)

The way it is full auto recognising the different Lights and flats true the header info or even manually assign to all (lets say you want to use an L flat for all your lights) is really very flexible and a prime example of how it should be done as it let you go from full auto to full manual ...

I selected all my data of M101, 200 Bias, 75 Darks, 200 flats between the different filters and all the Lights, generated the masters and then the lights all in one go ...

I even selected dark scaling, as Mabula convinced me his dark scaling is quite intelligent, I was very hesitant as the ASI 183 has severe amp glow ...

Anyway here the result, a quick reprocess of data already posted ...

As mentioned in my original post my color data was taken under bad conditions, it seems APP registered the different channels better then PI, not perfect, but better.

42261621911_5bdc7dfc46_c.jpgM101APPVERSION by Yves, on Flickr

Archived