NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

hmmm

had to resort to coming in here as for some reason my brain has forgotten how to upload images to this forum. i have uploaded before in ukastronomers but now when i go in i cannot see anything where i am supposed to drop files and also cannot use the simple file upload tool.

i hit browse and choose a jpg from my library, give it a name and tag and hit add photo and it tells me uploading can take a while and then takes me back to the first upload page without uploading.

why does my brain not function :x

addendum, i can upload in this forum by clicking "click here to upload an image", but trying to do exactly the same thing just to upload to ukastronomers from when logged into that site has no effect.

I used to have a lot of trouble cutting, copying and pasting from here onto messages but then it stopped not working - touch wood. That was about 6 months back so I wondered if something had changed but hey - if it works.

Hi guys,

The drag and drop system needs the latest version of java installed otherwise it messes up - haven't got to the bottom of this one yet but I am looking into it...

The simple upload should also work now, there was a little bug left in it from where I added the new java uploader, please let me know if you continue to have problems with it...

Cheers,

Grant

Archived