Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups.thumb.jpg.88a09e422111459fcea8be71befc7874.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hi I don't know if this is the right bit to put it in but I couldn't click on sale. I have a skywatcher 200p eq5 with various lenses etc and a motor attached. would like advice on what to sell it for and where is the best place. Purchased but never really used as bad back put pay to lifting or moving it.  Sorry if this is in the wrong bit but would like it to go to a good home. Thank you for your time. 

Edited by Tonym61

Best place is Astrobuyand sell http://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php either sell as a package or separately ,have a look at prices these have gone for 70% of original cost will be about the right pricing for you to decide though ,factor in posting too though, scope and mount you would preferable to have picked up . 

Thank you for your advice. Very helpful. 😁

Hi. I think U need 50 posts to be able to sell anything.  

3 minutes ago, Grotemobile said:

Hi. I think U need 50 posts to be able to sell anything.  

50 posts and 30 days membership.

• Like 1

Not a problem. Just thought I would ask the experts advice. Brought it put it together was going to put it outside to use but have been diagnosed with back problems so has been sat in a cupboard for a while. Just want it to go to a good home

• Sad 1