NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Canvassing Interest for a 2nd Southern Meet

MikeP

Several members have asked about another meet, so let's set the ball rolling.

The venue we used last time was OK, so I suggest we use it again - The White Hart in Godstone - here's their web site http://www.pub-explorer.com/surrey/pub/whitehartgodstone.htm

Also, Sunday lunchtime seemed to work best so let's aim to meet on a Sunday (see below) around 2:30 to 3:00. You can arrive early and grab a bite or eat during the meeting and risk other members (well me) nicking your chips. As with the last meet it will be very informal and an opportunity to put names to faces but I'm sure we'll discuss arrangements for future meets.

OK, what date will work best? The Sundays in October and November (excluding the one coming) are:

October - 19th and 26th

November - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th

Let me know by posting or PMing the dates that you can make and we'll go with whichever one is the most suitable .

If the last one was anything to go by, it will be a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Mike

Archived