Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

PS plugins in PSP - Help needed!

I have tried pointing PSP at the plugins folder in PHotoshop AND copying plugin files across the the PSP plugins folder.

Despite this I can't get plugins like Gradex, HLVG and NIK collection to appear in PSP.

I can't see anything to make it 'see' them - can anyone help?

You need to make sure the plugin is bit compatible with the version of psp you are running.

I have got both running in 32 bit but only hlvg in 64 bit as I could get a copy of it in 64bit whereas I am not paying again for gex to run in 64 bit.

Oddly enough I couldn't get a couple of actions to work on my system. I had placed the files in the proper folders located under Program Files (and x86 for 32bit) but no joy. I then moved them to the PS folder under the roaming/app data directories and they worked fine. 

My path: C:\Users\petem\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Presets\Actions

Hope that helps.
Pete.

4 hours ago, happy-kat said:

You need to make sure the plugin is bit compatible with the version of psp you are running.

I have got both running in 32 bit but only hlvg in 64 bit as I could get a copy of it in 64bit whereas I am not paying again for gex to run in 64 bit.

Ah... I was trying to use PSP 64 bit.

It took a few restarts and finding my key, but I got Gradex to work in PSP.

I don't suppose Noel's Actions will work with PSP :-(

1 hour ago, happy-kat said:

No as they are actions as in scripts not plugins. (Scripts are not compatible)

Oh and I find I have to add my licence key on each time I run gex.

Oh no! Same here - infuriating.

PSP is so much nicer to use than PS.

Archived