Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Zumei 65" tripod

Peco4321

Took delivery today of this tripod, only ordered last night, signed up for free Amazon prime, really quick service and as ever with Amazon, came well packaged.

So on unpacking I immediately was impressed with the build quality, everything snapped into place nicely and just feels solid, and tight, and metal, and totally flexible. I'm 5'9 and and with the metal binocular attachment I bought as well there's plenty room for people taller. 

So I was looking for a tripod for binocular use and camera use. Mainly binocular use as mine are quite heavy 15x70, so I needed something that could carry that weight comfortably. I researched quite a bit and initially set a £50 budget. After taking advice from lots of people on here, I decided to spend that little bit extra for the extra quality.   I'm glad I did as it not only looks like it will deliver, in the orange it's looks really smart as well. 

Each of the three legs has 3 height adjustments, and the central bar can be used to fine tune to the desired height. It is very stable both at full extension and all other levels, and is flexible for use seated as well as stood. It came with a nice padded carry case with shoulder strap so is very portable. It can be set up very quickly as well. 

So the details, £79 plus £6:99 for the binocular attachment, free delivery and so far I am very pleased. One niggle is that the ballhead tightening screw is opposite where you would stand so you have to reach round. I'll reserve judgement on this till I've used it properly one night. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B014241XDW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519245090&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=zomei+65&dpPl=1&dpID=41iCUzY8X3L&ref=plSrch

IMG_6469.thumb.JPG.94ba321bf7580b9e3537c196931ba581.JPG

Archived