Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skywatcher az gti wifi mount

Adidaz 29

I have been looking again at some video reviews and just realized that the camera would fit on the left hand side of the mount when viewed from the rear, this is good news for me as it means my flip out screen would not be impeded by an L bracket. The bad news is that I can feel that my wallet will take a hit very soon.

Regarding the OP any AP done with this mount will be subject to the normal field rotation issues that all Alt Az mounts suffer from but fine for my intended use for normal daytime photography and nightscapes with maybe some Lunar with my Mak and DSLR.

Alan

I've got one - mounted on a Berlebach Reporter tripod which is out there tonight with my 4" Vixen. It's quite a breezy night but it's holding up quite well; the tripod is certainly an improvement on the supplied one, but that's no surprise. 

May I ask a question here? The power light is flashing tonight and I'm sure it's always been solid before now. Does this mean the power is low? It's plugged into a fully charged powertank so I hope not, but any confirmation would be good. 

Archived