Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EQ5 bolt

Do you mean you need a bolt, or just a split washer ?

If you need a bolt, it will be a metric thread. If you remove it, you can measure the diameter and the thread length. Is it necessary to have an Allen key socket head, or would another head type be ok ? 

PM me the exact details, thread diameter and length required, head style, if I can help from my stock of stuff, it’s probably free of charge. A pic will help.

Cheers from Ed.

I have used one that was in a tin in the shed the one originally in snapped when removing it, this one as I said is just a tad short I need to put a split washer in to stop the bolt backing off I will post a picture with measurements if I can cheers.

Paul

2 hours ago, bobro said:

The bolt is M6, threaded part length 17mm.

Plenty on ebay - e.g. search for 221307549544

Thankyou for this if they are these as the one I have in is a tad short I could do with a split washer going on first the ones from your link give a thread length of either 16mm or 20mm. Will the 16 be too short with a split washer and by the same token even with a split washer the 20mm will be too long.

1 hour ago, wookie1965 said:

I know that on mine it is 14.7 mm like I said it's a tad short by how much I don't know so don't know if the 16mm will be right. 

Hi all. I’ve sent 2 bolts to the specs that are in the pics above and were also in a PM. When they arrive, if there’s any probs let me know what the issue is and I expect my shed will supply what’s needed.

Until then, thanks to those who’ve helped with info, have a great Christmas, Ed.

Archived