Heart & Soul

Its been a while since I posted on here. I hardly get time to get out these days. Kids and work. This is 13x1200 with the Samyang 135mm, Atik 460. I was pleasantly surprised by this Image. I didn't think there would be as much detail. 59fcfba4a2979_hS.thumb.png.0a0a6ea2aea347b1f4fed5771e628577.png

I really like this. There's very little noise and a lot of contrast. I've imaged this before (700d + Canon 200m) and the this is soooooo much better than what I was able to achieve. I feel like the image should be rotated 180 degrees though, its not an orientation that I'm used to. 

Thanks for the comments and likes. The lens is a good bit of glass. This was taken wide open. I've got dodgey stars on the corners. I'll step it down a little next time. The FOV is good for a few targets I have in mind.

12 hours ago, Adamar98 said:

Thanks for the comments and likes. The lens is a good bit of glass. This was taken wide open. I've got dodgey stars on the corners. I'll step it down a little next time. The FOV is good for a few targets I have in mind.

Nice detail.

Mine has one dodgy corner but I'm not losing any sleep over it, as nothing else can beat it wide open.
Overall yours seems ok, I compare mine with the Rokinon at Deep Sky West, their one is nye perfect,
where as I would put mine at 85>90% of that one.

Archived