NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Forum Upgrade Problems

Hi guys,

First of all - my apologies for any issues you are seeing with the forum today. Late last night I noticed a patch had been released for the forum addressing some bug fixes and also a security issue. Rather than wait I decided it was best to upgrade asap.

The upgrade went fine and quickly - the problem was it messed up a lot of things with the template and also some mods.

I've postponed some work today in order to get this sorted asap. Please only reply to this thread with problems you've noticed since yesterday, that way I can add them to the todo list.

So far, the things I know about are:

-Members online today

-Message Preview On Hover

-Location Bar

-New Topic Buttons

-White Editor Box

Cheers,

Grant

hello, I tried to start new topic ( and new poll) in the Equipment Discussion folder and I got the white text box and although I could type text in there the system rejected it when I pressed the doit button saying that there was no message text.

Archived