Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Built observatory telescope in  meade lx200 new to hobby is there any one that can help me I need a precise polar alignment and set up software maxim dl  have  got ascom  driers  downloaded  for ccd  qsi 683 and slew the dome with the scope I would be willing to pay fpr you time  have been  let Down by people who have promised to come round and sort it out for me 

thank  you

Alignmaster software would help you polar align. It has a free trial and then is only about £12 to buy. The trial is fully functional. There's a video on YouTube by Astro shed that demonstrates it. Hope that helps. EQmod which is also free can be used if your scope is on an equatorial mount but also needs a laptop connected.

5 minutes ago, Geordie mc said:

Alignmaster software would help you polar align. It has a free trial and then is only about £12 to buy. The trial is fully functional. There's a video on YouTube by Astro shed that demonstrates it. Hope that helps. EQmod which is also free can be used if your scope is on an equatorial mount but also needs a laptop connected.

Eqmod only works with Skywatcher Synscan equatorial mounts.

Archived