Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Foolproof way of finding M78......

GazOC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super way of finding M78, but 15 mins FOV drift = not a lot of Messier objects that night! with setting circles 60 seconds!

True, but on the hoser scale of cold, we were past 'cold', 'pretty cold, eh?', 'damn cold', all the way to '$^)^&% cold' so I was glad of the 15 minutes inside... :lol:

Arthur, you've obviously taken something I said the wrong way and if that is the case I apologize.

I was n't telling Caz to ignore you, to me it was just a bit of banter over people questioning whether Caz has seen M78 or not...

This is an example of how little unimportant things can escalate. We're not face-to-face here, so we should all take a deep breath before assuming we've been insulted. Arthur did say that you would need an Ha filter for the Rosette, etc. Gaz seemed to pick that up as being for M78, and made the 'Ha or no Ha' comment which was clearly not meant to slight you, Arthur - not the way I read it. The cracks about typing slower were funny, unless you have a well established relationship, which you don't, and are best left off until you do.

Now be good, or I'm tellin' James, eh? :lol:

Peace,

Arthur, you've obviously taken something I said the wrong way and if that is the case I apologize.

I was n't telling Caz to ignore you, to me it was just a bit of banter over people questioning whether Caz has seen M78 or not...

This is an example of how little unimportant things can escalate. We're not face-to-face here, so we should all take a deep breath before assuming we've been insulted. Arthur did say that you would need an Ha filter for the Rosette, etc. Gaz seemed to pick that up as being for M78, and made the 'Ha or no Ha' comment which was clearly not meant to slight you, Arthur - not the way I read it. The cracks about typing slower were funny, unless you have a well established relationship, which you don't, and are best left off until you do.

Now be good, or I'm tellin' James, eh? :lol:

Peace,

All true WH. All past now anyway - the important thing being that Caz can move on to the Leo triplet now I guess.

Arthur

Archived