Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Can I Image In This Or Should I Go To Bed

Should be good enough - especially in comparison to what we've had for ages! 9 or 10 for Visibility would be better, but anything red is a disaster. As frugal says, the best thing to do is have a look outside and give it a try! I'm down the road from you and the obsy is open and imaging - at last!

My mantra: you can always not use a poor quality sub, but you definitely can't use a sub that doesn't exist!

Having posted my reply, I checked outside and it is border line out there. It's OK, but there is a degree of haze, so data is not going to be as good as it could be. Tomorrow night should be a bit better. Fingers crossed!

If you do get out there, I hope you have a good session!

The skies here in Wiltshire weren't fantastic last night with a lot of high level haze but I was still out.

A poor nights imaging is always better than a night not imaging even though I'll end up scrapping these subs and image its still good practice and fun.

1 hour in RGB using 5 min subs using my WO star 71 and Atik 383L

the eyes.jpg

Archived