Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Eyepiece caps Celestron X Cel LX

Moonshane

hi all

I bought a couple of these used to try them and they came with no end caps but were in bolt cases. I prefer to keep eyepieces in my foam lined cases and therefore needed to source some caps. I am conscious that a lot of people say the originals are so tight that they pull off the rubber eye guards so also wanted to get some in case I double up the ones I bought for binoviewing.

I found these and they are a decent fit albeit ever so slightly more loose than I'd like. Cheap though and a solution for those without caps for these eyepieces, those needing ones less tight or those needing them for eyepieces other than these but with a 47mm ID.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/351764548458?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=38904455432&rlsatarget=pla-278029176454&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=1007118&device=c&campaignid=738208994&crdt=0

Archived