Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Oh No, not again....

Tim

Couldn't resist one more shot at pulling something from the Crescent Nebula data that I have.

In this one, I have tried to keep the DSO looking more 'natural', whilst trying to avoid messing up the stars like before. As the surrounding red nebulosity is so faint, it seemed better to come back for that another day, maybe when the moon aint there. Also, I tried not to burn out any of the details in the DSO as far as possible.

Last time of messing with this one, promise :hello2: , I already wasted more than enough hours on it, besides, I have a HGV driving test to practice for next week, so better get started!

What do you think? Any improvement?

Cheers

TJ

Big version here : http://ukastronomers.com/Tim/image/7815_large.jpeg

7814_large.jpeg

I'm with Sam TJ. Definitely a more realistic looking Image you have created here.

Your good lady must be proud of you now. :clouds1: She will be expecting a POTW award soon, but when it happens it won't surprise anyone, you are doing some good work now mate.

Ron. :hello2:

Archived