NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Carl Zeiss 135 MC-S DDR Jenna + M42 to EOS metal adapter.

MARS1960

Have you bought this lens yet and maybe tried it?  Should be a good one as Zeiss lenses have an excellent reputation.  I use Asahi lenses myself as supplied with Pentax SLR film cameras.  I have a mixture of (in order of production) Takumar, Super Takumar and SMC Takumar (Super Multi-Coated) all good for astro imaging, most even at full aperture.

18 minutes ago, Gina said:

Have you bought this lens yet and maybe tried it?  Should be a good one as Zeiss lenses have an excellent reputation.  I use Asahi lenses myself as supplied with Pentax SLR film cameras.  I have a mixture of (in order of production) Takumar, Super Takumar and SMC Takumar (Super Multi-Coated) all good for astro imaging, most even at full aperture.

Hi Gina, yes it arrived this morning, just waiting for the adapter which should arrive tomorrow, this means clouds for the next two weeks :icon_biggrin:.

25 minutes ago, RichLD said:

Are you going to use the lens for broadband imaging? If so I'd love to know how it performs wide open (especially the CA) as I'm thinking of getting one. :icon_biggrin:

All the best 

Rich

Sure am Rich, but looking at the forecast it's certainly not going to be this week :(.

Archived