Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Binocular Case (Pentax 20x60)

Alfian

I like my Pentax 20x60s a lot and I certainly do not regret buying them but its always peeved me that the carry case supplied with them was, lets say for the sake of the season of good will, not very good ..... at all. And come to that neither was the one piece rain guard that didn't fit and so replaced it with my old and now unused Visionary 12x60 rain guard that did.

I have now replaced the old case (unceremoniously binned) by a camera style hard case.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00PHK6D22/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A39GFYH986EF8X

Despite its appearance its more plastic than aluminium/steel but its strong enough for the job in hand and the clasps seem secure enough. The block foam was easily removed to suit the shape of the binoculars and I'm very pleased with the result, especially given the price. Clearly the case would suit other small to medium sized binoculars so if your treasured binos are in a flimsy pouch thats not so good, than this case might help.

Pentax caseclosed.jpg

Pentax Box Open.jpg

Archived