Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Where can I purchase the sprung screw for a SW 9x50 finder

Hi,

Would somebody be kind enough to direct me where I can get a replacement sprung screw for a SW 9x50 finder. I seem to have lost it. Fallen off somewhere and I am unable to locate it.

I have searched without success. I have asked questions like this before and people have always come up trumps. Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Finder Sprung screw.jpg

24 minutes ago, Uplooker said:

Hi,

Would somebody be kind enough to direct me where I can get a replacement sprung screw for a SW 9x50 finder. I seem to have lost it. Fallen off somewhere and I am unable to locate it.

I have searched without success. I have asked questions like this before and people have always come up trumps. Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Finder Sprung screw.jpg

Hi Ian,

I've got one that you can have!

I'll send you a PM.

Mike

Hi All,

I should have clarified in my original post that the screw on the 6x30 finder brackets are smaller than the ones on the 9x50 brackets, so I am unable to utilise the screw from a 6x30 finder bracket that I already have.

Archived