Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Scotland

burnout

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will be like me then, constant cloudy skies lol, Ive been doing this for several years but rarely get a chance to set up cos my rig is big.  Ibe been to a few star camps now and that where it all comes together amongst fellow amateur astronomers. last one was in Abernethy a few weeks ago, ive also done Galloway 3 times as well where the skies at both were amazing but subject to weather conditions.  im also a mener of an astronomy club down in Peebles, I met the founder Tom at Galloway and its a great club with over 50 members already where we have monthly meetings during the winter months and try to squeeze in a visit to some where like Kielder Observatory or the Edinburgh Observatory up at Blackford. next meet is next Tuesday 15th.. 7:30  they also do technical meeting where newbies and experienced get tuition on things like setting up scopes and findin ur way in the night sky.If your interested in goin along gimme a shout.

Iam literary just into this 2 weeks lol just trying to gather a few bits and bobs without breaking the bank (might be tough ) ..tbh my main passion is building motorbikes lol.

but sometimes i just need to step away from that ...so i have always enjoyed looking up into the night sky and thought ...get a scope,so i got a wee thing and a train of thought to let it run and see where it all goes..

Thankyou for the kind offer of tagging along this month would be difficult but thanks ..if the offer extends i will surely take you up on it ..  

Archived