Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Scotland

burnout

Another newbie ..........finally looked up ,and thought hang on what the hell is all that? never noticed that before ..bought my first scope a skywatcher skymax 127 AZ go to.

Go easy on the new guy ..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greeting and welcome aboard SGL - It's nice of you two(?) (unclear interpretation?)  to join us!

We love questions in these many forums (Fora), and we love helping to find answers. So no worries of us looking down our collective nose at your questions - soon you'll be the one's who answer the questions!

Clear and dark skies -

Dave

Welcome.  You'll find loads of help and advice here and no-one looks down on beginners or makes sarcastic comments because you don't know something, it's a rather special and unique forum in that regard.

You're also nicely placed for future star parties in D&G - have a look at this thread https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/260199-galloway-autumn-star-party-2016/

Welcome to the lounge.

I started with the same scope as you have. Please feel free to ask the forum if you have questions about it. I had quite a learning curve before I became a bit productive during an observing session.

Archived