Photo of 6" RC with telecompressor, filter wheel and CCD ??

I am toying with the idea of a 6" Ritchey Cretein 'scope and adding to it a Moonlite focuser and a 0.67 reducer/telecompressor to hang my Atik 460EX and Aitk EFW2 wheel off.

Anyone got a photo of a similar setup - I am having difficulty imagining what it might look like and what size spacers go where - I should hate to shell out to find out that something in the imaging train is incompatible thread or size wise !!

Thanks in advance.

Here's my imaging train for my 6" RC. The Starlight focuser grips the M48 - T adapter, so the CCDT67 & IDAS are actually inside the focuser draw tube. I can't remember the exact size of the 2 T spacers, but they are basically there to get the amount of reduction I wanted from the reducer. The CCDT67 has a large tolerance and you can vary the reduction from about 65mm - 85mm from reducer to chip. Mine is dialled in to give me just about x0.75 reduction.

Hope that helps. :)

IMG_0462.JPG

6 hours ago, Skipper Billy said:

I am toying with the idea of a 6" Ritchey Cretein 'scope and adding to it a Moonlite focuser and a 0.67 reducer/telecompressor to hang my Atik 460EX and Aitk EFW2 wheel off.

Anyone got a photo of a similar setup - I am having difficulty imagining what it might look like and what size spacers go where - I should hate to shell out to find out that something in the imaging train is incompatible thread or size wise !!

Thanks in advance.

There's a 6" RC on AB&S.

http://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php?view=118998

Steve

Archived