Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Pickering redo

simmo39

After a bit of a play with the data I got a week ago I got something that looks a little better than my first go. still not happy with the stars and the whole pic is a bit soft but at least it looks ok to my eye ( Only got one good eye at the moment ) .

Redo1234aaaa234_filtered_zpstqciqs6u.jpg

4 hours ago, Rodd said:

Maybe a bit too much red in the background?  The filaments look good.  Bring the saturation down a tad and the filaments will still look very nice (they are supposed to be translucent to transparent).

Thanks for the pointer. Will give that a go when I get time, think my biggest problem is Im to heavy handed with the sliders but hopefully will get there with time.

2 minutes ago, simmo39 said:

Thanks for the pointer. Will give that a go when I get time, think my biggest problem is Im to heavy handed with the sliders but hopefully will get there with time.

Join the club--I use PI, but I think being heavy handed is an equal opportunity processing platform flaw.  Its hard to know when you cross a line that is gradational!  Suddenly, you know your in enemy territory.  

Archived