Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Polar Scope Alignment

almcl

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/09/2016 at 13:15, almcl said:

I have certainly considered one, and read the enthusiastic reviews, but at nearly £300, I need to know that the fault doesn't lie with the mount, for if it does, even with Polemaster, an accurate polar alignment when the scope's axis can wobble by more than a degree, might not be achievable.

I must also confess that I sit on the grass on a cushion to look through the polar scope and don't find this too bad at all - maybe this is annoying the gods of PA and is the true cause of the issues?

You may be right - you pray in a kneeling or prone position. Sitting probably doesn't cut it :)

With the PoleMaster, it is negotiating direct with the gods of PA thus voiding the requirement from yourself of any forms of obeisance, bar the minimum acknowledgement their existence.

It is also, in some way, able to reduce the periods of worship to under 5 minutes vs the nominal 20-25 required using polar scopes

:evil62:

Archived