Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all

JJ82

Hello all I've been on here a while in the back ground. I have a sky watcher 130 and canon 1300d looking to start to use it more often. Normally just used in the back yard but want to get out with it. Is there a meet up bleanavon or surrounding area in the near future.  Thanks 

Hi JJ82,

Nothing planned at the moment.  I posted a inquiry for a short notice meet not long ago, and although there were a lot of views there was little response. With the short nights and holiday activities in full swing, there just isn't enough interest this time of year. As the nights get progressively darker, hopefully there will be a resurgence of activity within the group. If you are interested, the South Wales Group Star Party will be coming up about a month from now; contact Freff for details, and join us if you can. 

Clear Skies your way.

Hi there nice few nights over the bank holiday.  Went down west wales some beutifull clear skys glad I tool the camera and tripod. Not the best images but learning. 

Archived