Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just dropping by with a quick review

bomberbaz

Hello all, ltns.

Just thought I would pop by with a quick bino review and say hello at the same time.

Was unable to sleep last night so came back down and popped into garden with the IS Canon bins. (These are fantastic btw, worth every penny). Just wanted to be sure I still had it and found a few DSO's quite easily (Horsehead, Orion & Triangulam). The Moon was fairly easy although had to refer to stellarium a few times for this but got there in the end.  Hankering for a decent session really but think I need to get a mini star party going or something to boot my mojo a little before the SGL main event.

Anyway, still here and still keen. Catch you all up soon.

Steve

1 hour ago, bomberbaz said:

Hello all, ltns.

Just thought I would pop by with a quick bino review and say hello at the same time.

Was unable to sleep last night so came back down and popped into garden with the IS Canon bins. (These are fantastic btw, worth every penny). Just wanted to be sure I still had it and found a few DSO's quite easily (Horsehead, Orion & Triangulam). The Moon was fairly easy although had to refer to stellarium a few times for this but got there in the end.  Hankering for a decent session really but think I need to get a mini star party going or something to boot my mojo a little before the SGL main event.

Anyway, still here and still keen. Catch you all up soon.

Steve

You must have good skies if you can see the Horsehead nebula with them! :) 

Archived