SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

new spot 11-7-16

xtreemchaos

thanks John, yer it do look nice, and looking quite active, i didnt get any vis thismorrning, i had to up the iso to get the pic through the cloud, i think tomorrow i should get some vis in, for here its forcast 50/50 cloud. clear skys charl.

At least you got something Charl. It's very quiet on here, so I assume not many are getting a view. By the way I got a Canon 1300 DSLR yesterday. Never really been into photography, so still trying to learn how to use it. It might be a while yet before any images of sol appear lol.

51 minutes ago, laudropb said:

At least you got something Charl. It's very quiet on here, so I assume not many are getting a view. By the way I got a Canon 1300 DSLR yesterday. Never really been into photography, so still trying to learn how to use it. It might be a while yet before any images of sol appear lol.

thats great news John, you will soon get to grips with the camera mate, 1.5x barlows are handy i have the lens cell off a 2x barlow screwed straight into my T-adapter which gives me 1.5x, sol then fills the whole frame when in crop mode. i look forward to your images.charl.

Archived